Post Results and ATAR Service
The Post Results and ATAR Service (PRAS) will operate once results are released to assist you with any questions you may have about your VCE results and/or your ATAR. The PRAS cannot provide actual results or the ATAR.
This service will operate during the following times:
7am-5pm on Friday 14 December
11am-4pm Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 December
9am-5pm Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 December
If you would like to speak to someone about your VCE results or ATAR during the operating hours please call the PRAS on (03) 9032 1717 (metropolitan callers), 1800 653 080 (free call) or email email@example.com
For more information:
- How to register for the VCE results and ATAR service
- What if I don’t know my VCAA student number?
- What if I forget my password?
- Satisfactory completion of VCE and VCAL
- VCE Baccalaureate
- Your results package – VCE
- Your results package – VCAL
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) Results
- Interpreting your VCE Statement of Results
- Interpreting your VCAL Statement of Results
- Derived Examination Score (DES)
- Why have my school-based assessment scores changed?
- Statement of Marks and Inspection of Examination Response Materials
- GAT (General Achievement Test)
- Non-arrival of results
- What counts towards the ATAR?
- Why are VCE results scaled?
- How does scaling work?
- How is the ATAR calculated
- Privacy and your ATAR
- Tertiary selection for school leavers
- Should I change my preferences?
- What are my options?