2023 Post Results and ATAR Service
The Post Results and ATAR Service (PRAS) is a phone and email enquiry service which can assist with questions about your VCE results and your ATAR. The PRAS is run by the VCAA and VTAC, and operates for five days following the release of results.
You can contact the PRAS during the following times:
Monday 11 December: 7.00am–5.00pm
Tuesday 12 December: 9.00am–5.00pm
Wednesday 13 December: 9.00am–5.00pm
Thursday 14 December: 9.00am–5.00pm
Friday 15 December: 9.00am–5.00pm
Phone support: If you would like to speak to someone about your VCE results or ATAR during the operating hours please call the PRAS on (03) 9637 3877 (metropolitan callers), 1800 653 080 (free call).
Email support: You can email the PRAS at email@example.com. You can email at any time between Monday 11 December and Friday 15 December 2023, and responses will be provided during the opening hours.
For more information:
- How to register for the VCE results and ATAR service?
- What if I don't know my VCAA student number?
- How to get your VCE results and ATAR
- What if I forget my password?
- Satisfactory completion of VCE,VCAL and VPC
- VCE Baccalaureate
- Your results package — VCE
- Your results package — VCAL and VPC
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Results
- Interpreting your VCE Statement of Results
- Interpreting your VCAL or VPC Statement of Results
- Derived Examination Score (DES)
- Why have my school-based assessment scores changed?
- Statement of Marks and Inspection of Examination Response Materials
- General Achievement Test (GAT)
- Non-arrival of results