2020 Post Results and ATAR Service
The Post Results and ATAR Service (PRAS) is now closed until the next ATAR release period. PRAS operated between 30 December 2020 and 3 January 2021 to assist with questions about your VCE results and/or your ATAR.
Enquiries regarding Consideration of Educational Disadvantage can continue to be made to the VCAA during business hours on the PRAS number (03) 9637 3877 (metropolitan callers) or 1800 653 080 (free call) until 30 January 2021.
For all other enquiries, please contact the VCAA or VTAC directly:
- For enquiries about your VCE results and study scores, contact the VCAA.
- For enquiries about your ATAR or application for tertiary courses, contact VTAC.
For more information:
- How to register for the VCE results and ATAR service?
- What if I don't know my VCAA student number?
- What if I forget my password?
- Satisfactory completion of VCE and VCAL
- VCE Baccalaureate
- Your results package - VCE
- Your results package - VCAL
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) Results
- Interpreting your VCE Statement of Results
- Interpreting your VCAL Statement of Results
- Derived Examination Score (DES)
- Why have my school-based assessment scores changed?
- Statement of Marks and Inspection of Examination Response Materials
- GAT (General Achievement Test)
- Non-arrival of results
- What counts towards the ATAR?
- Why are VCE results scaled?
- How does scaling work?
- How is the ATAR calculated
- Privacy and your ATAR
- Tertiary selection for school leavers
- Should I change my preferences?
- What are my options?